Friday, March 16, 2007

Word of the Day - Malapropism

Dictionary.com/Word of the Day Archive/malapropism malapropism \mal-uh-PROP-iz-uhm\, noun: The usually unintentionally humorous misuse of a word, especially by confusion with one of similar sound; also, an example of such misuse. Geeks tend to like to be enlightened and learn and use their head. Some people may think of it as boring, mundane or dull. I like learning new words myself so I will post it. I may even embed the code to have it link to the word of the day on the main page of this Blog daily that auto-updates with no need of posting it. Trying to decide whether or not to have it open in a new window or same window... hmmm. I will have it open in new window for now. Coming soon?... "Word of the Day" on main page here. Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: